Our Cookie and Website Policy
(1) Thank you for visiting our site – the site is owned and operated by Craig Y Nos Castle (a trading style of SelClene Ltd)
(2) You can contact the site administrator at the following email address which is not necessarily the email address for enquiries
click here to email. (Please indicate the site name when contacting us)
(3) Use of the site confirms your acceptance of these terms.
(4) “Whilst visiting our website, occasionally small tracking cookies may be used to gather search engine analytics and to allow you to complete forms, and access hidden pages. These tracking cookies enhance your visit to our site(s) and do not use any identifiable information. As these cookies are essential to the way our site works, if you do not wish cookies to be gathered please close the website page”
(5) If you are completing any online form “By giving us your details you are allowing us to send you information relating to your enquiry and any other information from Craig Y Nos Castle, from time to time that we may think relevant to you – offers/discounts and our periodical newsletter. We do not use your information for any other purpose”
(6) Some pages may require you to sign in using a password that we will supply to you – the password is not user specific and only allows us to identify that the page has been visited and to allow you to access the page.
(7) When you access pages on our site certain code allows us to identify which pages have been accessed, for how long and what page or links have been followed – we are not able to identify you from this information although we may be able to identify which country you are from, and which browser you are using.
(8) We do not share your information to any 3rd Parties.
(9) You may remove yourself from our database and newsletters at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
(10) If you do not agree with any of our terms please close the website, and note that when leaving our site for any other website our Privacy and Terms will no longer apply.
If you wish to email the owner of the site please do so by clicking this link but if you wish to enquire please click here.